Well, I am starting a blog today. I am not sure where this will go, but it is always worth a try. Starting this blog reminds me of a party I attended as a child or youth. It was at a BBQ restaurant on IH 37, with a statue of a pink pig out front. (One would think that since I pass this place occasionally, I would know the name, but no, I don't!) Entertainment was provided for us kids, including a palm reader and handwriting expert. One of those two told me that I would grow up to be a writer, because I was a very emotional person. Silly that I have always remembered that. Wonder how accurate my memory is?
As a parent of a teen and pre-teen, I am encouraged by other parents to write down my funny stories of my boys. As a new Independent Product Consultant for doTERRA essential oils, I want to share my essential oil journey. Of course, I am sure there will be plenty of other types of stories as well. So stay tuned, as I am sure the stories will be interesting.
Something tells me it will be a lot of fun to see what you write :-)
ReplyDeleteI hope they are fun, for the most part.
DeleteLove ya!
ReplyDeleteI love you more.
Delete