Saturday, August 9, 2014

I reached a new level...

I received a small package in the mail today.  It was addressed to me, from doTERRA.  It looked like a photo, so I was intrigued and opened it quickly. It was a small certificate to congratulate me for achieving DIRECTOR status.  I had to chuckle, as I thought it was funny.  Read on to find out how I advanced to Director.


What is doTERRA you ask?  doTERRA is a company that sells 100% pure therapeutic-grade essential oils.  A couple of years ago, a friend introduced me to the Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade essential oils of doTERRA.  I had previous used essential oils for cleaning and other health purposes, but after my high-school friend told me about how pure these oils were, I was hooked. 

I purchased a couple of oils prior to a trip to Vegas and was impressed.  As soon as I could, I signed up to be an Independent Product Consultant (IPC) just so that I could receive a discount for the products and order in my time frame.  In those two years I have healed owies, had many wonderful nights of sleep, fought infections, soothed sore muscles, tamed tummy troubles, soothed sunburns, disinfect and deodorized at every turn, calmed nerves, ease depression, fight mosquitoes and many other things.

I feel so strongly about the essential oils and how they help our body heal and eliminate many chemicals in my home.  I share with friends and family as often as I can.  I know my friends often laugh at me and my "hippy oils", until they have the opportunity to experience them for themselves. My family has suffered with me applying oils to my nephews and been amazed by Serenity, bringing on sleep for parents of small children.

My brother surprised his wife with a Physicians Kit for their anniversary, as well as a signing her up for the discount.  A few weeks later at our family vacation, my mom and aunt decided to join doTERRA.  So, in the last few weeks, three family members signed up as IPC's.  Due to this, the doTERRA promoted me to Director status.  I am more tickled that my family is taking care of their health on their own with less chemicals. I wish them all the best on becoming "Dr. Moms".



No comments:

Post a Comment